Description: 1/2W Carbon Film Resistor 330K Ohm 5%
Resistor 1/2W 330K Ohm Carbon Film Resistor 330K Ohm Half Watt Resistance 0.5 Watt 5% Tolerance Fixed Resistors Passive Components
A resistor is a passive two-terminal electrical component that implements electrical resistance as a circuit element. In electronic circuits, resistors are used to reduce current flow, adjust signal levels, to divide voltages, bias active elements, and terminate transmission lines, among other uses.
Features & Specifications:
- High Reliability 330K ohm 1/2 watt Resistor
- ±5% Tolerance Carbon Film Type
- Excellent Heat and Humidity Withstand Performance
- Long Life
- RoHS Compliant
- Durable and easy to install
- Very convenient and practical
- High precision and stability
- Very popular among the electronic lovers
- Stable performance,
- Extensive resistance, small size,
- High operating temperature
- High ultimate voltage and low price.
- Products Diversity
- Strict production process and professional sales
- Flame Retardant Coating
- Picture for General Indication, Not Actual Color Code If you find difficulty to select the resistor value you need, you can just simply select one value and send us message on what you need.
- 1 x Resistor 1/2W 330K Ohm Carbon Film Resistor 330K Ohm Half Watt Resistance 0.5 Watt 5% Tolerance Fixed Resistors Passive Components