Description: TFT LCD 1.8″ Inch Touch Screen Display 128×160 Module With SD Card Socket
1.8 Inch Touch Display module have TFT LCD Screens (Thin-film-transistor liquid crystal display) are great graphical displays to display information. They are a variant of a liquid crystal display (LCD) which uses TFT technology to improve image qualities such as addressability and contrast. Since the display uses 4-wire SPI to communicate and has its own pixel-addressable frame buffer, it can be used with every kind of microcontroller. They are used often in video games, smart phones, cell phones, and sometimes even TV’s. The module port is compatible with 1602 LCD and for Nokia 5110/3310 LCD Display port. It needs 4 IO port at least to drive.
1-RST ,2-CE, 3-D/C, 4-DIN, 5-CLK ,6-UCC ,7-BL ,8-GND.
- Display size: 1.8inch
- Dot matrix: 128 x 160
- Input voltage: 5V / 3.3V
- Driver IC: HX8353 / S6D02A1 / ST7735
- Pin definition: 1-RST, 2-CS, 3-D/C, 4-DIN, 5-CLK, 6-VCC, 7-BL, 8-GND
- Module size: 54 x 34mm (L x W)
- Serial Port SPI TFT LCD Display Module
- PCB backplane with power for IC, for SD card socket
- Compatible with the 3.3/5V operation voltage level.
- It comes with SD card socket.
- Features Backlight Control Circuit
- SPI Serial bus only require 4 IO least
- Compatible with QD-UTFT library for Arduino
- 1. RESET –directly to the microcontroller IO
- 2. CS –directly to the microcontroller IO
- 3. A0 –IO control registers select
- 4. SDA –IO control data transmission
- 5. SCL –IO control SPI bus
- 6. BL–High Level 3.3V backlight on
- 1 x TFT LCD 1.8″ Inch Touch Screen Display 128×160 Module With SD Card Socket