Description: 100 Ohm Potentiometer Trimmer Variable Resistor
- A common element in electronic devices is a three-terminal resistor with a continuously adjustable tapping point controlled by rotation of a shaft or knob.
- Cermet Resistive Material trimming potentiometer for device interior or Printed circuit boards which adjustable the resistance less.
- Through hole DIP mounting type.
- Single turn design cermet potentiometer, squre linear
- Product name: Variable Resistors.
- Withstand Voltage: 700V;
- Rated power: 1/2 W
- Resistance value: 100 Ohm;
- Tolerance: +/-10 percent ;
- Terminal number: 3;
- Number of turn: 1
- Adjustment Type: top adjustment;
- Mounting Type: through hole(dip);
- Resistive material: Cermet
- Square body Size: 6. 8 x 6. 8mm/ 1/4″ x 1/4″ (low);
- Total Length: 11mm/ 7/16″;
- Lead distance: 4 mm / 5/32″5mm / 1/5″
- Color: Blue;
- Weight: 2g;
- Application:Apply for PCB or DIY.
- 1 x 100 Ohm Potentiometer Trimmer Variable Resistor