Descriptions: Power Resistor 2W 100K Ohm Metal Film Resistor 100K Ohm Resistor 2 Watt Metal Oxide Film
Power Resistor 2W 100K Ohm Metal Film Resistor 100K Ohm Resistor 2 Watt Metal Oxide Film Axial Lead ±5% Tolerance Passive Components
This is a great 2W metal oxide power resistor. Perfect for all 2W resistor applications. Especially well suited for high pulse current conditions as found in power supplies. Metal Oxide resistors are for applications where stability under high temperature conditions is required.
- Metal oxide film resistors exceed the performance of metal film and carbon film for the following properties: operate at higher temperatures; produce low noise; small size; high stability; high reliability.
- The metal oxide film resistors have 5% tolerance. The temperature coefficient is around -55℃～155℃.
- The metal oxide film resistor is made by coating the ceramic core with metal oxide The antimony oxide is added to the tin oxide to increase its resistivity.
Durable and easy to install
Very convenient and practical
High precision and stability
Automatic insertion is applicable
Very popular among the electronic lovers
Many type of Metal oxide film resistors assorted, can meet your different demand.
- Noted: Different Resistance on this listing, please check what you need correctly before purchasing.
- Rated Power:2 W;
- Maximum working voltage:500V;
- Maximum overload voltage:1000V;
- Maximum pulse voltage:1500V;
- Dielectric withstanding voltage:700V
- Operating temperature range:-55℃～155℃;
- Resistance Values (Ohm):100K;
- Resistance Tolerance (%):5%;
- Packaging: Axial;
- Body Size:24.5±2.0 mm x 8.0±1.0 mm（LxD)
- Total Length:86.5±5.0mm;
- Lead Wire Size:31±5mm x 0.7±0.1mm(LxD)
- 1 x Power Resistor 2W 100K Ohm Metal Film Resistor 100K Ohm Resistor 2 Watt Metal Oxide Film Axial Lead ±5% Tolerance Passive Components