Description: 150W Hot Solder POT – Tin Melting Pot – 200-480 ℃
This hot solder pot can hold melted tin at adjustable temperature, ideal for variety of tinning applications such as wire end tinning etc
- Temperature range:200-480°C
- Melted solder capacity: 500g
- Tin pot diameter(mm): 50mm
- Material: Stainless steel
- Input voltage: AC220v 50Hz
- Product size: length:150mm
- Wire length:840mm
- 1 Electronic temperature regulating plates, some of the imported components production.
- 2 Tin furnace is made of imported stainless steel plate, according to regulate the temperature, automatic constant temperature.
- 3 Easy to use, easy maintenance, good heat effect, melting tin fast.
- 4 The titanium alloy solder bath and other heavy duty components offer greater durability.
- 5 High power heater, quickly melt the lead-free tin bar.
- 1 Firstly, you should put the tin bar into the furnace to melt (melting point of Pb SN is about 250 DEG C, lead-free solder melting point of 300 DEG C or so, slug melting 328 DEG C or so)
- 2 Secondly, put the flux in another container (the welding foot to touch);
- 3 Thirdly, when you are welding, you should put the wire feet to be tinned on the flux to dip, then put into the dip soldering tin stove.
- 4 Lastly, after the temperature of tinned wire becomes cooling, it means the tinning is finish.
- 1 x 150W Hot Solder POT – Tin Melting Pot – 200-480 ℃