Description: Solder Pot AC 220V 150W Soldering Desoldering Bath Titanium Plate Melting Plate 200-480°C Degree Celsius
Solder Pot AC 220V 150W Soldering Desoldering Bath Titanium Plate Melting Plate 200-480°C Degree Celsius 150 Watt Hot Solder Pot Tin Melting Furnace Hot Solder Pot
Solder Pot has the advantages of small size, easy placement, large temperature adjustment range, automatic constant temperature, high accuracy, low power consumption, energy saving, rapid heating, and long service life. It is widely used in transformers, coil pin tin plating, electronic transformers, electronic wire production, etc.
- Temperature range:200-480°C
- Melted solder capacity: 500g
- Tin pot diameter(mm): 50mm
- Material: Stainless steel
- Input voltage: AC220v 50Hz
- Product size: length:150mm
- Wire length:840mm
- 1 Electronic temperature regulating plates, some of the imported components production.
- 2 Tin furnace is made of imported stainless steel plate, according to regulate the temperature, automatic constant temperature.
- 3 Easy to use, easy maintenance, good heat effect, melting tin fast.
- 4 The titanium alloy solder bath and other heavy duty components offer greater durability.
- 5 High power heater, quickly melt the lead-free tin bar.
- 1 Firstly, you should put the tin bar into the furnace to melt (melting point of Pb SN is about 250 DEG C, lead-free solder melting point of 300 DEG C or so, slug melting 328 DEG C or so)
- 2 Secondly, put the flux in another container (the welding foot to touch);
- 3 Thirdly, when you are welding, you should put the wire feet to be tinned on the flux to dip, then put into the dip soldering tin stove.
- 4 Lastly, after the temperature of tinned wire becomes cooling, it means the tinning is finish.
- 1 x Solder Pot AC 220V 150W Soldering Desoldering Bath Titanium Plate Melting Plate 200-480°C Degree Celsius