Description: 10K Ω (ohm) NTC Thermistor for Arduino/Raspberry-Pi/Robotics
This NTC thermister is a transducer which converting from heat energy into electrical energy and its resistance decreases when temperature increases. The NTC temperature sensors are made from a mixture of metal oxides which are subjected to a sintering process that gives them a negative electrical resistance versus temperature (R/T) relationship.
- Easy to use.
- Easy to interface.
- Long life.
|Mounting Type||Through Hole|
|Thermistor Tolerance||-1% to +1%|
|Thermistor Case Style||Radial Leaded|
|No of Pins||2|
|Leaded Process Compatible||Yes|
- Inlet air-temperature control.
- Transmission oil temperature control.
- Engine temperature control.
- Airco systems.
- Airbag electronic systems.
- Temperature detection of laser diode in CD players for cars.
- Frost sensors.
- 1 x 10K Ω (Ohm) NTC Thermistor