Description: NTC 10KΩ 103 Enameled 55mm Wire Cable High Sensitivity Leaded Epoxy Coated NTC 103 10K Ohm Thermal Resistor
NTC 10KΩ 103 Enameled 55mm Wire Cable High Sensitivity Leaded Epoxy Coated NTC 103 10K Ohm Thermal Resistor Thermistor Temperature Sensor For Arduino Raspberry Pi
This NTC Thermistor is a transducer which converting from heat energy into electrical energy and its resistance decreases when temperature increases. The NTC temperature sensors are made from a mixture of metal oxides which are subjected to a sintering process that gives them a negative electrical resistance versus temperature (R/T) relationship.
Thermistor is an electronic component used to calculate the temperature. This is a type of resistor whose resistance varies with change in temperature. These NTC thermistors are made up from the combination of metal oxides which passed through sintering process which gives negative electrical resistance versus temperature (R/T) relationship to it. Due to having a large negative slope, a small change in temperature cause a huge change in electrical resistance.
Basically, there are two types of thermistor; one is NTC (Negative Temperature Coefficient) and second one is PTC (Positive Temperature Coefficient). If the thermistor is NTC type, then it decreases the resistance as increase in temperature and PTC behavior is just opposite to the NTC. A thermistor is connected with any electrical circuit to measure the temperature of the body or the substance. This thermistor’s operating temperature range is -55 °C to 125 °C, the range of the temperature is depend upon the base resistance.
- Output: 2 Wires
- Delta value: 3988K
- wire insulation materials: PVC / PTFE / TPE /TPU
- Thermistor used for temperature sensing and control.
- Sensor can be installed in various locations with means of a screw (example M2, M3, M4).
- The sensor is not suitable for being permanently in contact with water or liquids.
- The device without connector is suitable for being crimped with terminal, or IDC crimped, or soldered or welded.
- Ring tag eyelets to fit screw mounting;
- Come with broad resistance range
- Thermistor cost is economical
- Provided with lacquer-coated thermistor disk
- Copper leads have coating of tin.
- Having lead spacing of 5.0 mm
- Component remarked with resistance and tolerance
- Good stability, durability in environment
- Provide high accuracy in resistance and B-constant
- Product is not containing lead
- Small in size, high-powered, and very capable of bringing
- down the surge current
- Quick in reaction
- High in B value and low in residual current
- Long service life and high reliability
- High coefficient of safety and a wide range of application
- 1 x NTC 10KΩ 103 Enameled 55mm Wire Cable High Sensitivity Leaded Epoxy Coated NTC 103 10K Ohm Thermal Resistor Thermistor Temperature Sensor For Arduino Raspberry Pi