Description: DC 12V Lead ACID Batteries Indicator Battery Capacity LED Tester Digital Voltmeter
12V Battery Capacity Testers With Digital Voltmeter DC 12-60V Car Le-ad Acid Battery Indicator Battery Capacity Tester Monitor RED GREEN LED Ac-id Le-ad Voltage Meter Battery Level Indicator Charge Level Indicator
This power meter is suitable for 12V, 24V, 36V, 48V, 60V, battery cars (not waterproof). It can also measure lithium batteries, polymer batteries, nickel-metal hydride batteries. Can also be used for other power / voltage measurement purposes.
Batteries are awesome tools that let us take our electricity with us, so as to power Electronics and even electrical appliances without the need for a power grid or alternative electrical supply. However, Batteries aren’t always easy to work with, and you sometimes need tools to be able to measure the remaining capacity, the voltage output, as well as the voltage input – in order to properly maintain good battery health for longevity.
- With a shell, easy to use stand-alone or embedded in the panel on the product.
- Display Mode: Battery +Percentage
- Black wire connect negative electrode
- Red wire connect positive
- Dimension: 47x27x22mm
- Working Current: 5-15mA, the lower battery voltage is, the lower current.
- Eight Power Resolutions: 10%, 25%, 40%, 50%, 60%, 75%, 90%, 100%.
- Voltmeter Range: DC 12-60 V
- Voltage tolerance: ± 2%
- Refresh method: about 300mS once
- Display mode: Three 0.56″ LED digital tube
- Voltage Meter Accuracy: 1%
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ ~ +65 ℃
- Working Humidity: 10 ~ 80% ( no condensation )
Usage: Connected the display panel positive and negative terminals to the tested battery positive and negative side, then the digital tube will show the battery level
Battery capacity display parameter:
- Battery voltage >11.2V, 1 Grid Light
- Battery voltage >12V, 2 Grids Light
- Battery voltage >12.5V, 3 Grids Light
- Battery voltage >13.3V, 4 Grids Light
- when battery voltage <11.2V ,the 4 grids all off,it means you need to charge the battery right now
Function Setting method:
The internal parameters of the meter are set to 48V lead-acid batteries (4 sections 12V batteries in series) by default. If you need to change, please refer to the following method:
- 1. There is a red button on the back of the module. Press the button for 3 seconds to display 1-U, release the button, press 1 second to display 2-b, release the button, and press 1 second to display 3-C again.
- 2. Pressing the button for 3 seconds when displaying 1-U will show the value of fine-tuning voltage. At this time, release the button and press it for a longer time, and then adjust the voltage upward, stop and press it for a longer time, then adjust it downwards, and save it automatically after digital flicker.
- 3. Different types of batteries can be adjusted when 2-B is displayed. 12.0 represents 12 V lead-acid batteries, 3.7 represents 3.7 V lithium batteries, 3.2 represents 3.2 V lithium batteries and 1.2 represents 1.2 V nickel-hydrogen batteries.
- 4. When 3-C is displayed, the number of cells can be adjusted. The adjustable numbers of different types of batteries are as follows: 12V lead-acid batteries 1-7, 3.7V lithium batteries 4-23, 3.2V lithium-ion batteries 4-26 and 1.2V nickel-hydrogen batteries 10-66.
- 5. After setting each adjustment value, the next operation will be performed after the digital flicker automatically saves and exits, otherwise the new adjustment value will not be saved!
Lead Acid Battery:
- 12V lead-acid battery (1 section 12V in series) is set as follows: 12.0 in 2-B and 1 in 3-c;
- 24V lead-acid battery (2 sections 12V in series) is set as follows: 12.0 in 2-B and 2 in 3-c;
- 36V lead-acid batteries (3 sections 12V in series) are set as follows: 12.0 in 2-B and 3 in 3-c;
- 48V lead-acid batteries (4 sections 12V in series) are set as follows: 12.0 in 2-B and 4 in 3-c;
- 60V lead-acid battery (5 sections 12V in series) is set as follows: 12.0 in 2-B and 5 in 3-c;
- 72V lead-acid battery (6 sections 12V in series) is set as follows: 12.0 in 2-B and 6 in 3-c;
- 12V lithium battery (3.7V Series in 3 sections) is set as follows: 3.7 in 2-B and 3 in 3-c;
- 18V lithium battery (5 sections 3.7V in series) is set as follows: select 3.7 in 2-B and 5 in 3-c;
- 24V lithium battery (7 sections 3.7V in series) is set as follows: 3.7 in 2-B and 7 in 3-c;
- 36V lithium batteries (10 sections 3.7V series) are set as follows: 3.7 in 2-B and 10 in 3-c;
- 48V lithium batteries (12 sections 3.7V series) are set as follows: 3.7 in 2-B and 12 in 3-c;
- 60V lithium battery (16 sections 3.7V in series) is set as follows: 3.7 in 2-B and 16 in 3-c.
This meter is not suitable for installing on the circuit with xenon lamp. When the xenon lamp is turned on, it will have a voltage effect of 2,000 volts in a moment. It will burn the watch head directly. If it is necessary to install it, it should not be on the same line, but also be far away from the xenon lamp.
- 1 x DC 12V Lead ACID Batteries Indicator Battery Capacity LED Tester Digital Voltmeter