Descriptions: Delay Timer Circuit DC 12v 5 Minutes Fixed NE555 Delay Timer Relay Switch Circuit Triggering Switch Use For Stabilizer IPS UPS Electronic Parts.
This DC 12V Switch Delay-Relay Module Delay Time 5minute Signal Triggering Switch Module is based on the NE555 Timer IC with high-performance timing CPU design. The power indicator LED and switch trigger timing indication LEDs.
Applicable to vehicle equipment-delay to prevent car ignition, prevention of high sudden current to burn components and devices.
This is a monostable generator based on the NE555 integrated circuit. It has 5 minute delay time Fixed. It is also capable of controlling the device below 220V/10A.
The NE555 is a highly stable device for generating accurate time delays or oscillation. Additional terminals are provided for triggering or resetting if desired. In the time delay mode of operation, the time is precisely controlled by one external resistor and capacitor. For astable operation as an oscillator, the free running frequency and duty cycle are accurately controlled with two external resistors and one capacitor. The circuit may be triggered and reset on falling waveforms, and the output circuit can source or sink up to 200mA or drive TTL circuits.
- Origin: Bangladesh Local Board
- Module based on: NE555 chip.
- Delay Time : 5minute
- Input voltage: DC12V
- AC Control voltage: 250V/max. 10A
- DC Control Voltage: 30V/max. 10A
- Weight: 15gm
- Brand new and high quality delay turn-on module
- Simple circuit design
- Use For Stabilizer ,IPS,UPS.
- Precision Pulse Generation / Timing.
- Monostable Operation.
- Standby no power consumption
- Countless Application and Information Sources.
- Module supplies a diode with an anti-power reverse connection.
- 1 x Delay Timer Circuit DC 12v 5 Minutes Fixed Delay Timer Relay Switch