Description: DC 5v Micro USB To 3.7v Lithium Lipo Li-ion Battery 2 in 1 Charging Protection Power Bank Charge Discharge Circuit Board Module 18650 AA AAA Battery
DC 5v Micro USB To 3.7v Lithium Lipo Li-ion Battery 2 in 1 Charging Protection Power Bank Charge Discharge Circuit Board Module 18650 AA AAA Battery
- The 2in1 charge discharge board is designed with a small size: 22x18x10mm.
- This charge discharge board is used as a 18650 lithium battery power bank module and can be installed in mobile power shell.
- This mobile power bank module is equipped with great circuit integration with a simple and reliable external circuit.
- The added advantage of the charge discharge USB power bank module is that it provides from lithium under voltage protection and output short circuit protection.
- Complete Function: boosting, lithium battery charging, under voltage protection, output short circuit protection, cellphone charge identifying circuit.
- Super low Static Current: whole circuit only consumes 0.1MA without connecting load; don’t need manual operation; It will standby if without load, and only consumes electricity 0.1MA.
- Circuit has high integration level; external circuit is simple, so it has high reliability.
- Charging Voltage/Current: DC 5V/1000mA (when charging, red light is on; when fully charged, green light is on )
- USB Output Voltage/Current:DC5V/1200mA(please don’t connect more than 1200mA appliances for long time )
- Charging Interface: Micro USB port
- Don’t use output to connect more than 1200mA devices; otherwise, PCB will burn
- Please connect battery with B+,B- two ports; the polarity must be right, transposition will burn the chip
- 1 x DC 5v Micro USB To 3.7v Lithium Lipo Li-ion Battery 2 in 1 Charging Protection Board