Description:18650 Rechargeable Lithium Battery 3.7V-Better Quality
No, these aren’t some sort of weird, AA battery, this is actually a 18650 Lithium Ion Cell. These round high capacity cells have been mainly used in flashlight type applications but with its capability to be used as a drop-in rechargable cell at 3.7V with a capacity of 1500mAh. This is a great battery option for those of you who need a simple to install and replace cell with a lot of juice.
These 18650 Cells have a standard discharge current of 0.2C to a maximum of 1C and can handle about 300 charge cycles.
- Rated voltage: 3.6V
- Internal resistance: ≤ 26mΩ
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Max. continuous discharge: 20A
- Charging mode: CC-CV, 4.20 ± 0.05 V, 100mA cut-off
- Charging time: standard charge: 180 min / 1500mA; rapid charge: 60 min / 4A
- 3.7 V 18650 rechargeable lithium battery – Pink
- Color: Pink
- Type of lithium ion
- Battery model 18650
- Battery capacity 1500mAh
- Voltage Battery 3.7 V
- Rechargeable battery Yes
- 1000 times rechargeable battery
- PCB board protected no
- Ideal application for laptop / flashlight, etc.
- Dimensions: 2.56 in x 0.71 in x 0.71 in (6.5 cm x 1.8 cm x 1.8 cm)
- Weight: 44g
1. Electric power tool: e-bicycle …
2. Electric toy: RC car/ boat/ helicopter …
3. Portable equipment: POS, Portable printer, handset …
4. Consumer electronics: PDAs, MID, laptop,electronic cigarette, emergency light power source …
5. Medical instrument: Bultrasound, Ecg monitoring instrument electric pulmotor …
6. Industrial and commercial instrument: light power meter Gas testing instruments fusion splicer flaw detector
Be sure to follow the rules listed below while charging the battery. Failure to do so may cause the battery to become hot, explode, or ignite and cause serious injury.
- When charging the battery, either use a specified battery charger or otherwise insure that the battery charging conditions specified by Green Energy are met.
- Do not attach the batteries to a power supply plug or directly to a car’s cigarette lighter.
- Do not place the batteries in or near fire, or into direct sunlight. When the battery becomes hot, the builtin safety equipment is activated,preventing the battery from charging further, and heating the battery can destroy the safety equipment and can cause additional heating, breaking, or ignition of the battery.
- 1 x 18650 Battery