Description: Diode 1N4001 50V 1A General Purpose Rectifier Diode
The 1N4001 are a very commonly used power diode and are often used for reverse voltage protection on DC input circuits that don’t require a high operating voltage.
The 1N4001 can handle up to 50V reverse voltage and up to 1A of continuous current with a surge peak of 30A. If a higher reverse voltage is needed, check out our 1N4002 thru 1N4004 that can handle 100V, 200V and 400V respectively.
- Product Name : Rectifier Diodes;
- Model : 1N4001
- Mounting Type: Through Hole
- Color : Black, Silver Tone
- Forward Current Avg Rectified, IF(AV): 1A
- Forward Surge Current Max, Ifsm: 30A ,
- Forward Voltage Max, VF: 1.1V
- Repetitive Reverse Voltage Max, Vrrm: 50V
- Weight :0.33 grams
- Extremely Low vF
- Low Stored Charge, Majority Carrier Conduction
- Low Power Loss/High Efficiency Mechanical Characteristics
- Lead Temperature for Soldering Purposes: 260°C Max for 10 seconds
- These are Pb-Free Devices
- overvoltage protection
- Metal to silicon junction, majority carrier conduction
- Very small conduction losses
- Extremely fast switching
- Low forward voltage drop
- High current capability
- High surge capability
- Small volume
- Can be used as the high frequency rectifier in low voltage and high current output
- Can be used for detection and mixing at very high frequencies
- Also can be used as a clamp in the high speed logic circuits
- It is used in rectifier circuit.
- It is used in switching devices.
- It is used in short circuiting protection purposes.
- 1x Diode 1N4001 50V 1A General Purpose Rectifier Diode 1N 1N4001 Silicon Junction Diode