Description: Zener Diode 1W 13V 1N4743 Through Hole Voltage Regulator Zener Diode DO-41
1Watt 13V Zener Diodes 1W 13V 1N4743 Through Hole Voltage Regulator Zener Diode DO-41 DIP 2 Pin Leads
A Zener diode is a silicon semiconductor device that permits current to flow in either a forward or reverse direction. The diode consists of a special, heavily doped p-n junction, designed to conduct in the reverse direction when a certain specified voltage is reached.
13V diode is a small high-speed switching diode with fast switching. It is widely used in single-pass isolation for circuits with high signal frequency, communication, computer board, TV circuit, and industrial control circuit.
- 100% Brand New High Quality
- Convenient for DIY and repair equipment and electrical appliances.
- Ideal use for home, office and industry electrical equipment and electrical appliances.
- Origin: China
- Category: Diode
- Type: Zener Diodes
- Mounting Type: Through Hole
- Housing: DO-41
- Zener Voltage: 13V
- Power: Max 1W
- Max. Regulator Current (Izm): 0.076A
- Max. Reverse Leakage Current (Ir): 5µA
- 1 x Zener Diode 1W 13V 1N4743 Through Hole Voltage Regulator Zener Diode DO-41 DIP Values Assortment Kit