Description: Zener Diode 0.5W 1/2w 6.2V 1N5234 Through Hole Voltage Regulator Zener Diodes DO-35 DIP
500mW 6.2V 1/2Watt Zener Diode 0.5W 1/2W 6.2V 1N5234 Through Hole Voltage Regulator Zener Diodes DO-35 DIP 3 Pin Leads
A Zener diode is a special kind of diode which allows current to flow in the forward direction like a regular diode, but also allows it to flow in the reverse direction when the voltage is above a certain value. This is known as the ‘breakdown voltage’. That means you apply voltage across them, and when a preset voltage is reached, they start conducting. A common analogy is a ‘pressure relief valve’. They have lots of uses, especially in safety circuits where you want to make sure a voltage signal doesn’t exceed a limit that might damage the circuit.
- This Zener diode is set at 6.2V , making it ideal for protecting the inputs of a 6.2V circuit.
- Zener diodes are often used to stabilize and clip circuits.
- The Zener Diode is a 6.2V Zener Diode, meaning it has a breakdown voltage of 6.2V .
- Origin: China
- Category: Diode
- Type: Zener Diodes
- Mounting Type: Through Hole
- Housing: DO-35
- Zener Voltage 6.2V
- Power: Max 500mW.
- Zener Current Iz (Max): 55mA.
- Tolerance B series: ±5%.
- Max. Reverse Leakage Current (Ir): 3µA.
- Forward Voltage Drop (Vf): 1.1V.
- 1 x Zener Diode 0.5W 1/2w 6.2V 1N5234 Through Hole Voltage Regulator Zener Diodes DO-35 DIP Values Assortment Kit