Description: 1N5234 6.2V 500mW Zener Diodes
The zener diode is a sharply break down voltage diode which allows current to flow in the forward direction in the same manner as an ideal diode, but also permits it to flow in the reverse direction when the voltage is above a certain value known as the breakdown voltage.
- Nominal Zener Voltage (Vz): 6.2V.
- Max. Regulator Current (Izm): 0.138A.
- Max. Reverse Leakage Current (Ir): 25µA.
- Forward Voltage Drop (Vf): 1.1V.
- Total Power Dissipation (Ptot): 500Mw.
- It is used as a voltage regulator.
- 1 x 1N5234 6.2V 500mW Zener Diodes