Description: 1N5819 40V 1A Schottky Barrier Diode
A diode is a two-terminal electronic component with asymmetric conductance; it has low resistance to current in one direction, and high resistance in the other direction.
- Peak Repet. Reverse Voltage (Vrrm): 40V.
- Max. RMS Reverse Voltage (Vr): 28V.
- Average Rectified Current (Io): 1.0A.
- Max. Reverse Current (Ir): 1.0mA.
- Max. Forward Voltage Drop (Vf): 0.60V.
- It is used in rectifier circuit.
- It is used in switching devices.
- It is used in short circuiting protection purposes.
- 1 x 1N5819 40V 1A Schottky Barrier Diode