Description: Diode 1N5819 40V 1A Schottky Barrier Rectifier Diode
- Product Name : Rectifier Diodes;
- Model : 1N5819
- Mounting Type: Through Hole
- Color : Black, Silver Tone
- Peak Repet. Reverse Voltage (Vrrm): 40V.
- Max. RMS Reverse Voltage (Vr): 28V.
- Average Rectified Current (Io): 1.0A.
- Max. Reverse Current (Ir): 1.0mA.
- Max. Forward Voltage Drop (Vf): 0.60V.
- Weight :0.33 grams
- Low Stored Charge, Majority Carrier Conduction
- Low Power Loss/High Efficiency Mechanical Characteristics
- Lead Temperature for Soldering Purposes: 260°C Max for 10 seconds
- These are Pb-Free Devices
- Overvoltage protection
- Metal to silicon junction, majority carrier conduction
- Very small conduction losses
- Extremely fast switching
- Low forward voltage drop
- High current capability
- High surge capability
- Can be used as the high frequency rectifier in low voltage and high current output
- Can be used for detection and mixing at very high frequencies
- Also can be used as a clamp in the high speed logic circuits
- It is used in rectifier circuit.
- It is used in switching devices.
- It is used in short circuiting protection purposes.
- 1x Diode 1N5819 40V 1A Schottky Barrier Rectifier Diode