Description: 1W Carbon Film Resistor 100 Ohm 5%
- Metal oxide film resistors exceed the performance of metal film and carbon film for the following properties: operate at higher temperatures; produce low noise; small size; high stability; high reliability.
- The metal oxide film resistors have 5% tolerance. The temperature coefficient is around -55℃～155℃.
- The metal oxide film resistor is made by coating the ceramic core with metal oxide The antimony oxide is added to the tin oxide to increase its resistivity.
- Noted: Different Resistance on this listing, please check what you need correctly before purchasing.
- Rated Power:1 W;
- Maximum working voltage:350V;
- Maximum overload voltage:600V;
- Maximum pulse voltage:750V;
- Dielectric withstanding voltage:350V
- Operating temperature range:-55℃～155℃;
- Resistance Values (Ohm):100;
- Resistance Tolerance (%):5%;
- Packaging: Axial;
- Body Size:4.0±0.5 mm x 11.0±1.0 mm;
- Total Length:60+/-15mm;
- 1 x 1W Carbon Film Resistor 100 Ohm 5%