Description: Metal Film Resistor 18 Ohm 1 Watt 5%
Resistor 1W 18 Ohm Metal Film Resistor 18 Ohm 1 Watt Metal Oxide Film Resistor Axial Lead 18 Ohm ±5% Tolerance Passive Components
A resistor is a passive two-terminal electrical component that implements electrical resistance as a circuit element. In electronic circuits, resistors are used to reduce current flow, adjust signal levels, to divide voltages, bias active elements, and terminate transmission lines, among other uses.
- Metal oxide film resistors exceed the performance of metal film and carbon film for the following properties: operate at higher temperatures; produce low noise; small size; high stability; high reliability.
- The metal oxide film resistors have 5% tolerance. The temperature coefficient is around -55℃～155℃.
- The metal oxide film resistor is made by coating the ceramic core with metal oxide The antimony oxide is added to the tin oxide to increase its resistivity.
- Durable and easy to install
- Very convenient and practical
- High precision and stability
- Automatic insertion is applicable
- Very popular among the electronic lovers
- Many type of Metal oxide film resistors assorted, can meet your different demand.
- Noted: Different Resistance on this listing, please check what you need correctly before purchasing.
- Rated Power:1 W;
- Maximum working voltage:350V;
- Maximum overload voltage:600V;
- Maximum pulse voltage:750V;
- Dielectric withstanding voltage:350V
- Operating temperature range:-55℃～155℃;
- Resistance Values (Ohm): 18;
- Resistance Tolerance (%):5%;
- Packaging: Axial;
- Body size: 3.6mm X 10.6mm
- Lead Diameter: 0.40mm
- Lead Length: 25mm
- 1 x Resistor 1W 18 Ohm Metal Film Resistor 18 Ohm 1 Watt Metal Oxide Film Resistor Axial Lead 18 Ohm ±5% Tolerance Passive Components