Description: Metal Film Resistor 470k 1 Watt 5%
1Watt 470K Resistor 1W 470K Metal Film Resistor 470K 1Watt Metal Oxide Film Resistor Axial Leads 470K 1W Resistor ±5% Tolerance 2 Pin Leads
A resistor is a passive two-terminal electrical component that implements electrical resistance as a circuit element. In electronic circuits, resistors are used to reduce current flow, adjust signal levels, to divide voltages, bias active elements, and terminate transmission lines, among other uses.
- Metal oxide film resistors exceed the performance of metal film and carbon film for the following properties: operate at higher temperatures; produce low noise; small size; high stability; high reliability.
- The metal oxide film resistors have 5% tolerance. The temperature coefficient is around -55℃～155℃.
- The metal oxide film resistor is made by coating the ceramic core with metal oxide The antimony oxide is added to the tin oxide to increase its resistivity.
Durable and easy to install
Very convenient and practical
High precision and stability
Automatic insertion is applicable
Very popular among the electronic lovers
Many type of Metal oxide film resistors assorted, can meet your different demand.
- Noted: Different Resistance on this listing, please check what you need correctly before purchasing.
- Rated Power:1 W;
- Maximum working voltage:350V;
- Maximum overload voltage:600V;
- Maximum pulse voltage:750V;
- Dielectric withstanding voltage:350V
- Operating temperature range:-55℃～155℃;
- Resistance Values (k): 470;
- Resistance Tolerance (%):5%;
- Packaging: Axial;
- Body size: 3.6mm X 10.6mm
- Lead Diameter: 0.40mm
- Lead Length: 25mm
- 1 x 1Watt 470 k Resistor 1W 470 k Metal Film Resistor 470k 1 Watt Metal Oxide Film Resistor Axial Lead 470k ±5% Tolerance Passive Components
There are no reviews yet.