Description: TFT LCD 2.4″ Inch Touch Screen Display 320×240 Module With SD Card Socket
TFT LCD module has always been one of the hot products in DIY industry and LCD is basically the necessary products during all projects, at the same time, serial port modules are also the popular ones, because it takes few IO and the usage is simple. This section of the 2.4S-inch TFT LCD serial SPI integrated features of compact, SPI interface.
This is our 2.4 inch TFT LCD Display for Arduino Uno that will spice up your Arduino project with a touchscreen display shield with built in microSD connection. This TFT display is 2.4″ diagonal with 4 white-LED backlight and 240×320 pixels. It has way more resolution than a black and white 128×64 display. As a bonus, this display has a resistive touchscreen attached to it already, so you can detect finger presses anywhere on the screen.
- 2.4″ diagonal LCD TFT display
- 240×320 resolution, 18-bit (262,000) color
- 8 bit digital interface, plus 4 control lines
- Uses digital pins 5-13 and analog 0-3. That means you can use digital pins 2, 3 and analog 4 and 5. Pin 12 is available if not using the microSD
- Works with any Arduino ‘328 or Mega (Leonardo not supported yet)
- 5V compatible! Use with 3.3V or 5V logic
- Onboard 3.3V 300mA LDO regulator
- 4 white LED backlight. On by default but you can connect the transistor to a digital pin for backlight control
- 4-wire resistive touchscreen
2.4″ TFT Module Feature
- The single TFT LCD can view the whole image in colors with 240×320 pixels max.
- TFT LCD is operate able with both 5 and 3.3V power input.
- There two communication methods for microcontrollers with LCD, which are SPI and 8-bit data.
- The LCD uses a driver and shield for Arduino UNO support, which makes it easy to use.
- The SD card option allows storing a large amount of graphical data.
- The resistive touch is also available in the LCD.
- Supports development boards such as Arduino UNO and Mega2560 for plug-in use without wiring
- 320X240 resolution, clear display, support for touch function
- Support 16-bit RGB 65K color display, display rich colors
- 8-bit parallel bus, faster than serial SPI refresh
- On-board 5V/3.3V level shifting IC, compatible with 5V/3.3V operating voltage
- Easy to expand the experiment with SD card slot
- Provides an Arduino library with a rich sample program
- Military-grade process standards, long-term stable work
- Provide underlying driver technical support
2.4″ TFT LCD Applications
- The TFT LCD is common in industrial application to show the data in graphic formats, etc
- Most of the IoT applications use this module for the room status board.
- Applications are mostly available as a game console.
- In the navigation system, helps to visualize the data.
- Most of the mobile also has this module screen due to its touch and color screen.
- 1 x TFT LCD 2.4″ Inch Touch Screen Display 320×240 Module With SD Card Socket