- 1. Two-way H-bridge motor drive, can drive two DC motors or one 4-wire two-phase stepper motor at the same time
- 2. Module supply voltage 2V-10V
- 3. Signal input voltage is 1.8-7V
- 4. Single working current 2.5A, low standby current (less than 0.1uA)
- 5. Built-in anti-common state conduction circuit, when the input terminal is suspended, the motor will not malfunction
- 6. Built-in overheat protection circuit (TSD) with hysteresis effect, no need to worry about motor stall
- 7. Product size: 31 x 32 x 5mm (length, width and height), small size, suitable for assembly and vehicle
- 8. Mounting hole diameter: 2 mm.
- 9. Weight: 11g
- 1. The inverted positive and negative power will cause damage to the circuit.
- 2 The output is cut to ground or short-circuit output, and the motor position, the chip protects the heat, but at the voltage close to or greater than 10 V and the maximum current is greater than 2.5A the situation can also cause burned chip
- T here may be 0- 2 Cm error due to M Annual measurement Thank you for your understanding!
- 1 x Stepper Motor Driver MX1919 2.5A Controller Board Dual Channel H-Bridge