Description: 2 Feet- 100mm Heat Shrink Tube
2 Feet- 100mm Heat Shrink Tube 100mm YELLOW Heatshrink Tubing Shrinkable Wrap Wire Cables Sleeve Set Heat Shrink Φ100mm Wire DIY Cable Connector Repairs
Great quality Poly-olefin Heat Shrink Tube Polyolefin Heat Shrink Tube – Top Quality Heat Shrink sleeve Polyolefin are excellent for insulation. Perfect for electrical, electronic, automotive, hobby, electrical insulation, wire bundling, color coding, mechanical protection, wire/cable joints and repairs etc. Good electrical, mechanical and chemical performance. Ideal for Hobbyists and Model Makers, Electrical, Electronic, Automotive and General Purpose uses.
- Diameter: 100 mm,
- Color: YELLOW
- Material: Polyolefin
- Rated voltage: 1000V
- Shrinkage Ratio: 2:1 (will shrink to 1/2 its supplied diameter)
- Minimum Shrinkage Temp: +70Â¡Ã£C
- Full Shrinkage Temp: +110 deg C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: -55degC to +125degC
- Tensile strength: 10.4 Mpa
- Dielectric strength: 20 kv/mm.
- Tube diameter can shrink up to half its original diameter at most.
- Fireproof, fire retardant, rust-proof, environmental friendly, insulation, soft, stable performance, low shrink temperature, shrinkage fast, etc.
- Mainly used for wire connection, solder joint protection, electronic device protection and insulation. Meanwhile, it is suitable for protecting the surface of accessories and metal parts
- Widely Applications: Electrical Insulation, Wire Protection, Cable Bonding, Data Cable Decoration, Color-Coding, Wire Marking, Wire Bundling & more.2.Used commonly to protect and cover bundles wires.
- Identifies or color-codes wire, cables, terminals, and components.
- Very flexible, highly flame retardant.
- Resistant to common fluids and solvents.
- Excellent physical, chemical, and electrical properties.
How to use a Heat Shrink Tube?
- Take a Heat Shrink Tube with diameter slightly larger than Cut it according to the required length.
- Use a heat source to heat up the tube for 10-20 seconds.
- You will notice the Heat Shrink tube shrinking down and upon completion it will hold the wire firmly. In market, 2 types of Heat Shrink Tubes available. Polyolefin Heat Shrink Tube 1. Material- Polyolefin 2. Feels like rubber. 3. Does tubes don’t get cracked with time
- Works best for insulation.
- Is being used in military, aerospace and railway industries.
- 1 x 2 Feet- 100mm Heat Shrink Tube YELLOW