Description: Small Micro Motor 260 DC 3V 6V
A DC motor is any of a class of rotary electrical machines that converts direct current electrical energy into mechanical energy. The most common types rely on the forces produced by magnetic fields. Nearly all types of DC motors have some internal mechanism, either electromechanical or electronic, to periodically change the direction of current flow in part of the motor.
DC motors were the first form of motor widely used, as they could be powered from existing direct-current lighting power distribution systems. A DC motor’s speed can be controlled over a wide range, using either a variable supply voltage or by changing the strength of current in its field windings. Small DC motors are used in tools, toys, and appliances. The universal motor can operate on direct current but is a lightweight brushed motor used for portable power tools and appliances. Larger DC motors are currently used in propulsion of electric vehicles, elevator and hoists, and in drives for steel rolling mills.
- Product Name : DC Motor
- Main Color : Silver Tone
- Material : Metal
- Type: 260
- Voltage: DC 3v 6v
- Stall Current: 240mA
- Speed: 21800 RPM
- Shaft Diameter: 2mm
- Motor diameter: 20.7mm
- Shaft Length: 8.6mm
- Over All Motor Length: 40mm
- Weight: 26gm
- Voltage: 3.7V speed: 15000RPM no-load speed: 200mA
- Voltage: 4.8V speed: 19500RPM no-load speed: 220mA
- Voltage: 6.0V speed: 21800RPM no-load speed: 240ma
- Cylindrical shape and with 2mm diameter shaft and 2 Pole connectors.
- Great replacement for the rusty or damaged DC motor on the machine.
- Widely used on auto shutter, Pan/ Tilt camera, Slot machine, Money detector, Coin refund devices, etc.
- The Universal keyless chuck allows you to change accessory bits quickly and easily in your grinder.
- Widely used in carpentry drilling and DIY creative toys, etc.
- 1 Due to the different monitors and light effects, the actual color of the item may differ slightly from the color shown in the pictures. Thanks!
- 2. Allow a slight measurement deviation due to manual measurement.
- 1 x Small Micro Motor 260 DC 3V 6V