The 28BYJ-48 is a small, 5 volt geared stepping motors. These stepping motors are apparently widely used to control things like automated blinds, A/C units and are mass produced. Due to the gear reduction ratio of approximately 64:1 it offers decent torque for its size at speeds of about 15 rotations per minute (RPM).
The motor can be used together with all stepper motor drivers for unipolar motors. The red wire should then be connected to ground (GND), orange/pink to M1 (or similar) and blue/yellow to M2 (or similar). Can also easily be driven by discrete transistors or a darlington driver (ULN2003).
5 Line 4 phase can be driven by ordinary uln2003 chip can also be connected in phase 2 development board used for. supporting the use of a direct plug and easy to use stepper motor used in the development board. Stepper motor driver board with ULN2003 A, B, C, D four-phase LED indicates the status of the stepper motor work Stepper motor with a standard interface, when used directly pluggable
- Motor Model : 28BYJ-48
- Rated Voltage: DC 5V 4 Phase
- Step Angle: 5.625x 1/64
- No-Load Pull-In Frequency: > 600Hz
- No-Load Pull-Out Frequency: > 1000Hz
- Pulling Torque: > 34.3mN.M (120Hz)
- Brake Torque: > 34.3mN.M
- DC Resistance: 200Ω±7% (25C)
- Insulation Resistance: >10MΩ (500V)
- Dielectric Strength: 600V AC / 1mA / 1s
- Insulation Class: A
- Temperature Rise: <40K (120Hz)
- Noise: <40dB (120Hz, No Load, 10cm)
- Driver: ULN2003
- Weight: 50g
- DC 5V 4-Phase Stepper Motor + Driver Test Module Board For Arduino
- The Driver Board Has A, B, C, D Four-Phase LEDs To Indicate The Working State Of The Stepper Motor
- Stepper Motor With Standard Interface, Can Be Directly Plugged And Used
- Durable And Reliable
- 100% Brand New And High Quality
- The rotation angle of the motor is proportional to the input pulse.
- The motor has full torque at standstill(if the windings are energized)
- Precise positioning and repeatability of movement since good stepper motors have an accuracy of – 5% of a step and this error is non cumulative from one step to the next.
- Excellent response to starting/stopping/reversing.
- Very reliable since there are no contact brushes in the motor. Therefore the life of the motor is simply dependent on the life of the bearing.
- The motors response to digital input pulses provides open-loop control, making the motor simpler and less costly to control.
- It is possible to achieve very low speed synchronous rotation with a load that is directly coupled to the shaft.
- A wide range of rotational speeds can be realized as the speed is proportional to the frequency of the input pulses.
- Supporting the use of a direct plug and easy to use stepper motor used in the development board.
- Stepper motor driver board with ULN2003
- A, B, C, D four-phase LED indicates the status of the stepper motor work
- Stepper motor with a standard interface, when used directly pluggable
- 1.Due To The Manual Measurement And Different Measurement Methods, Please Allow 2-3mm Deviation.
- 2.Please Be Reminded That Due To Lighting Effects And Monitor’ S Brightness/Contrast Settings Etc, The Color Tone Of The Website’ S Photo And The Actual Item Could Be Slightly Different
- 1 x Stepper Motor DC 5V 28BYJ-48 4 Phase 5 Wires With ULN2003 Driver Board Programmable Small Reduction Gear Motor