Description: Stepper Motor DC 12V 28BYJ-48 4 Phase 5 Wires Programmable Small Reduction Gear Stepper Motor
A stepper motor is an electro mechanical device which converts electrical pulses into discrete mechanical movements. The shaft or spindle of a stepper motor rotates in discrete step increments when electrical command pulses are applied to it in the proper sequence. The motor’s rotation has several direct relationships to these applied input pulses. The sequence of the applied pulses is directly related to the direction of motor shafts rotation. The speed of the motor shafts rotation is directly related to the frequency of the input pulses and the length of rotation is directly related to the number of input pulses applied. One of the most significant advantages of a stepper motor is its ability to be accurately controlled in an open loop system. Open loop control means no feedback information about the position is needed. This type of control eliminates the need for expensive sensing and feedback devices such as optical encoders. Your position is known simply by keeping track of the input step pulses.
The 28BYJ-48 is a small, 12 volt geared stepping motors. These stepping motors are apparently widely used to control things like automated blinds, A/C units and are mass produced. Due to the gear reduction ratio of approximately 64:1 it offers decent torque for its size at speeds of about 15 rotations per minute (RPM).
The motor can be used together with all stepper motor drivers for unipolar motors. The red wire should then be connected to ground (GND), orange/pink to M1 (or similar) and blue/yellow to M2 (or similar). Can also easily be driven by discrete transistors or a darlington driver (ULN2003).
- Model : 28BYJ-48
- Main Material: Metal, Plastic
- Rated voltage : 12VDC
- Number of Phase : 4
- Speed Variation Ratio : 1/64
- Stride Angle : 5.625° /64
- Frequency : 100Hz
- DC resistance : 50Ω±7%(25°C)
- Idle In-traction Frequency : > 600Hz
- Idle Out-traction Frequency : > 1000Hz
- In-traction Torque >34.3mN.m(120Hz)
- Self-positioning Torque >34.3mN.m
- Friction torque : 600-1200 gf.cm
- Pull in torque : 300 gf.cm
- Insulated resistance >10MΩ(500V)
- Insulated electricity power :600VAC/1mA/1s
- Insulation grade :A
- Rise in Temperature <40K(120Hz)
- Noise <35dB(120Hz,No load,10cm)
- Output shaft: 5mm flat
- Dimensions: ø28 x 19mm
- Mount Hole Diameter: 4mm
- Mounting Hole Distance: 35mm
- Weight: 36g
- High-quality stepper motor with gear reduction, low noise and smooth operation. Provide with five wires and four coils and 1/64 gear reduction.
- The stepper motor can be used for ordinary ULN2003 driver board, connect to the 2 phase, support the development board.
- 12V can be driven, which is convenient for MCU developers. An open interface can also be used to drive other stepper motors through this board.
- Applicable to various platforms such as 51/AVR/AVR/ARM. Great stepper motors for your DIY project such as robot design.
- Suitable for single-chip learning machine learning or air conditioning windshield drive and security camera monitoring adjustment direction drive.
- Air Conditioner Louver
- Small Cooling / Heating Fan
- 1 x Stepper Motor DC 12V 28BYJ-48 4 Phase 5 Wires Programmable Small Reduction Gear Stepper Motor