Description: 2N3904 40V 0.2A 1.5W 300MHz NPN General Purpose Transistor
2N3904 is a widely used general purpose transistor. It is mostly used by electronic students and hobbyists in their projects, but it is also used in commercial electronic products. It can be used in wide variety of electronic applications for switching and amplification purposes. The maximum collector current of the transistor is 200mA therefore user can drive loads under 200mA in their electronic applications, Moreover 2N3904 also work good as an amplifier, the total device dissipation is 625 milliwatt due to which it can also be used for audio and RF signal amplification purposes.
- Package Type: TO-92
- Transistor Type: NPN
- Max Collector Current(IC): 200mA
- Max Collector-Emitter Voltage (VCE): 40V
- Max Collector-Base Voltage (VCB): 60V
- Max Emitter-Base Voltage (VEBO): 6V
- Max Collector Dissipation (Pc): 625 miliWatt
- Max Transition Frequency (fT): 300 MHz
- Minimum & Maximum DC Current Gain (hFE): 40 – 300
- Max Storage & Operating temperature Should Be: -55 to +150 Centigrade
Where We Can Use it & How to Use:
2N3904 can be used in any electronic applications which fall under its electrical characteristics, let suppose if you want to switch a load in an electronic application that requires current under 200mA then this transistor will work quite well and you can drive variety of loads with this transistor for example relays, high power transistors, LEDs, a portion of an electronic circuit etc. When using as an amplifier it can be used in audio amplification stages, as an amplifier to drive small speakers, as an audio preamplifier and it can also be used in amplification stages of RF applications.
- Switching loads under 200mA
- Sensor Circuits
- Audio Preamplifiers
- Audio Amplifier Stages
- Darlington Pairs
- 1 x 2N3904 3904 40V 0.2A 1.5W 300MHz NPN General Purpose Transistor NPN 3 Pin Transistor TO-92 Package Electronics Components
There are no reviews yet.