Description: 2SC4793 NPN Transistor 230V
2SC4793 C4793 4793 NPN Transistor 230V 1A 20W Audio Power Amplifier TO-220 Package High Voltage Audio Driver Transistors
- 2sc4793 is an NPN bipolar junction transistor where P-doped layer is sandwiched between the two N-doped layer.
- It is mainly three terminal device which comes in TO-220F package and exhibits high transition frequency.
- Three terminals are called emitter base and collector.
- P layer of this transistor is behaved like a base while other two N layers represent collector and emitter receptively.
- As it is an NPN transistor, so base is positive with respect to emitter.
- It is a current controlled device where small current at the base side is used to control the large amount of current at the emitter and collector side.
- Unlike FETs(Field effect transistors), it is a bipolar device, where conduction is carried by the movement of both charge carriers i.e. electrons and holes.
- Sometimes you can see these transistor separated but most of the time they are incorporated in tiny integrated circuit.
- This transistor is widely used in many electronic application but mostly it is used for amplification and switching purpose.
Characteristics of 2SC4793 Transistor
- Type – NPN
- Collector-Emitter Voltage: 230 V
- Collector-Base Voltage: 230 V
- Emitter-Base Voltage: 5 V
- Collector Current: 1 A
- Collector Dissipation – 20 W
- DC Current Gain (hfe) – 100 to 320
- Transition Frequency – 70 MHz
- Operating and Storage Junction Temperature Range -55 to +150 °C
- Package – TO-220
- 1 x 2SC4793 NPN Transistor 230V