Description: 2SK2952 N -Channel 400V 8.5A
The metal-oxide-semiconductor field effect transistor or MOSFET (in English Metal-oxide-semiconductor Field-effect transistor ) is a transistor used to amplify or switch electronic signals. It is the most used transistor in the microelectronic industry, whether in analog or digital circuits.
The 2SK2952 is a mosfet for high speed applications, high voltage switching and chopper regulators.
- Type Designator: 2SK2952
- Type of 2SK2952 transistor: MOSFET
- Type of control channel: N -Channel
- Maximum power dissipation (Pd), W: 40
- Maximum drain-source voltage |Uds|, V: 400
- Maximum gate-source voltage |Ugs|, V:
- Maximum drain current |Id|, A: 8.5
- Maximum junction temperature (Tj), °C:
- Rise Time of 2SK2952 transistor (tr), nS:
- Drain-source Capacitance (Cd), pF:
- Maximum drain-source on-state resistance (Rds), Ohm: 0.55
- Package: TO220NIS
- 1 x 2SK2952 N -Channel 400V 8.5A