Description: Blue Color 3 Pin Plug-In PCB Mount Straight Screw Terminal Block Connector Socket Strips For Arduino
3Pin BLUE Color KF301-3P 3 Pin Plug-In PCB Mount Straight Screw Terminal Block Connector 5.08mm Pitch Socket Strips For Electronics Cables Connectors Terminals
3 Pin 5.08mm Pitch Plug-in Screw Terminal Block Connector is a type of electrical connector, frequently used to connect wires to the PCB. The connector has a screw in each pin to fasten the wire securely. It has tin-plated brass for pin header and has nickel-plated brass contacts.
The connector is made of PBT (Polybutylene terephthalate) which is mechanically strong, heat resistant and has good insulation properties.
As a kind of connector, the terminal block is an important module in the electric industry. It is convenient to connect wires.
- Connector: PCB Terminal Block
- Termination: Screw
- Color: Blue
- Material: Metal and plastic
- Mounting Type: Through Hole
- Number of rows 1.
- No. of Contacts: 3
- Allowed Wire Size : 24-16AWG
- Voltage: 220V AC
- Operating Current :16A
- Pin Spacing : 5.08mm
- Contact resistance: 20mΩ
- Insulation resistance: 5000MΩ/1000V
- Withstanding voltage: AC1500V/1Min
- Temp. Range:-30ºC~+120ºC
- Max Soldering: +250ºC for 5 Sec
- Torque: 0.5Nm
- Length: 15mm
- Width : 7.5mm
- Height : 14mm
- Weight: 5 gm approx. each
- Color: Blue
- Pin header: Brass, Tin plated
- Material: Screws: M2.5 steel Zinc plated
- Pin header: Tin plated brass.
- Contacts: Nickel plated brass.
- Strong, compact, lightweight.
- Heat resistant.
- Pitch: 5.08mm
- Poles: 3p
- 1. Please confirm if this is the product you need before paying.
- 2. Please allow ± 0-2mm difference due to manual measurement. (1 inch = 2.54cm)
- 3. Product defects in the picture may be caused by lighting, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the product, depending on the actual product.
Please make sure you don’t mind before bidding. Thank you!
- 1 x Blue Color 3 Pin Plug-In PCB Mount Straight Screw Terminal Block Connector 5.08mm Pitch Socket Strips For Arduino