Description: Full Wave KBPC3510 35A 1000V AC To DC Single Phase
The interior is mainly composed of four diode bridge to achieve the input AC voltage into DC voltage output. High quality bridge rectifiers used for conversion of an alternating current input into a direct current output. The top and internal part are well welded which ensures a more stable performance. Base is small and has a large over-current capacity, good heat dissipation and low voltage drop. Ideal for printed circuit board, Rectifier bridge as a power components, applied to various power equipment.
- Glass Passivated Die Construction
- Low Forward Voltage Drop
- Ideal for Printed Circuit Boards
- High Surge Current Capability
- Enhanced high-current density single in-line package.
- Superior thermal conductivity.
- Material categorization: For definitions of compliance.
- Base is small and has a large over-current capacity, good heat dissipation and low voltage drop
- Model: KBPC3510;
- Rectifier Component: Full bridge
- Recurrent Peak Reverse Voltage: 1000V;
- Average Forward Rectified Current: 35A
- Solder dip 275 °C max. 10 s, per JESD 22-B106.
- Dimensions : 28x28x22.5mm
- 1 x Full Wave KBPC3510 35A 1000V AC To DC Single Phase Metal Housing