Description: 3843 PWM
The UC3843 control IC provides the necessary features to implement off-line or DC to DC fixed frequency current mode control schemes with a minimal external parts count. Internally implemented circuits include under voltage lockout featuring start-up current less than 1mA, a precision reference trimmed for accuracy at the error amp input, logic to insure latched operation, a PWM comparator which also provides current limit control, and a totem pole output stage designed to source or sink high peak current.
The output stage, suitable for driving N-Channel MOSFETs, is low in the off-state. Differences between members of this family are the under-voltage lockout thresholds and maximum duty cycle ranges. The UC3843 can operate to duty cycles approaching 100%.
- Optimized for OFF-LINE and DC to DC converters
- Low Start-Up Current (<1mA)
- Automatic Feed Forward Compensation
- Pulse-by-pulse current limiting
- Enhanced load response characteristics
- Under-voltage lockout with hysteresis
- Double pulse suppression
- High current totem pole output
- Internally trimmed bandgap reference
- 1 x 3843 PWM