Description: Aluminum PCB Heater Plate Square Heat Bed 214x214x3mm Print Plate For 3D Printer 12V 24V 3D Printer MK3 Hot Bed
- 3d Printer Heated bed with 3.2mm Aluminum Core. Print directly on the heated bed, no need for glass plate. It’s a much lighter solution than PCB Heated bed + glass, which makes it better for faster prints.
- Dual power supply. Operate at 12V or 24V. Your can use thinner wires when operating at 24V.
- A central mounting hole on the front side to allow for three point mounting. This is much easier for bed leveling in comparison to 4 point mounting. First level the side with two holes and fix in place, then level the side with one hole.
- large solder pads for multiple wires (ribbon cable) or a SMD pinhead connector can be mounted.
- MK3 choose two working voltage of 12V and 24V, more practical;
- MK3 aluminum plate is used in the process, because the aluminum plate material is expensive and production costs tend to be ordinary glass plate expensive, so, MK3 are expensive.
- 12V connection: a cable connected to one another while connected to a wire 2,3.
- 24V connection: a cable connection 2, in addition to a cable connection 3 (1 left unconnected).
- Model Number: MK3
- Name: MK3 Heated Bed
- Condition: New100%
- Voltage: 12V/24V.
- Process: Aluminum plate
- Power: 120W
- Size: 214x214x±3mm
- Thickness: 3mm
- Color: Black
- Usage: 3D Printer
- 1x Aluminum PCB Heater Plate Square Heat Bed 214x214x3mm Print Plate
Note: The power adapter is not included.