Descriptions: Aluminum PCB Heater Plate Square Heat Bed 214x214x3mm Print Plate For 3D Printer 12V 24V 3D Printer MK2 Hot Bed
- Support 12V, 24V power.
- Double-sided, the other side is no wiring, heating uniformity, smooth printing.
- Regardless of the positive and negative terminal, you can free wiring.
- Dimensions (Outer): 214 x 214 mm.
- Dimensions (Heat Bed): 200 x 200 mm.
- Come with resistor and LEDs soldered, basic soldering skills needed to solder the power wire
- 2 layer, 35μm copper.
- Copper Plated Holes
- Very good in combination with RUMBA or Taurino Power.
- Power Input: 12V / 24V DC
- Weight: 190 gm.
- 12V connection: One cable connected to 1, another cable connected to a wire 2, 3 at the same time. At this time the resistance value of the two lines is 1.0 ~ 1.2Ω, the actual power is 144W.
- 24V connection: One cable connection 2, another line connected to 3 (1 unconnected), the resistance value of the two lines is 4.0Ω, actual power is 24 * 24/4 = 144W. The new version of the circuit, whether connected 12V or 24V, the power will stable at 144W.
- 12V connection: Current is 9.8A, as the temperature increases, the current drops to 8.8A (physical tips: resistance becomes larger as the temperature rises)
24V connection: The theoretical maximum current is less than 5A.
- The LED and resistor are soldered, good compatibility, support 12V, 24V power.
- If you use 24V, this time the current is very large, MOS tube heat seriously, it is easy burned because of the high temperature.
- In addition, also consider the adequacy of power supply, power up to 576W of power is very expensive, if power shortage may affect the normal operation of other equipment such as motor.
- Also note that because of the wire is not enough thick and cause burning hot and soft.
- 1 x Aluminum PCB Heater Plate Square Heat Bed 214x214x3mm Print Plate For 3D Printer 12V 24V 3D Printer MK2 Hot Bed