Description: LED Yellow 3mm Round LED Light Emitting Diode Basic Yellow Light Bulbs
LEDs – those blinky things. A must have for power indication, pin status, opto-electronic sensors, and fun blinky displays. This is a very basic 3mm LED with a Yellow lens. It has a typical forward voltage of 2.0V and a rated forward current of 20mA.LED 3mm Yellow super bright Diffused Light Emitting Diode, Generic brand, unknown mcd specifications and produce a very focused light that is very bright.
- High luminous intensity output.
- Diffused lens.
- Low power consumption.
- Versatile mounting on PCB or panel.
- Popular T-1 diameter package.
- Reliable and rugged.
- RoHS compliant.
- Dimensions: 3mm
- Emitting Color: Yellow
- Pin spacing: 2.54mm （1’）
- Forward Voltage:1.6-2.6V
- Max Forward Current:50mA
- Luminous Intensity:58-95mcd
- Dominant Wavelength:570-574nm
- Max current: 20mA
- Suggested using current: 16-18mA
- Status indicator.
- Backlighting front panels.
- Light pipe sources.
- Lighted switches.
- 1 x LED Yellow 3mm Round LED Light Emitting Diode Basic Yellow Light Bulbs