Description: Wireless 4 Channel RF 433MHz Remote Control 4 Keys Transmitter Receiver Module 4 CH With Battery
The 4 Channel Wireless Four Button Remote Control Transmitter Receiver Module with Non-Locking mode can be composed of a fixed code four radio receiver circuits, remote control of four four-bit data output code corresponding to the module, you can easily make up a wireless remote control receiver circuit.
They are widely applied in the majority home electronics enthusiasts, industrial remote control electronic product design and development can be very good as a single-chip signal input source, especially for students and colleges electronic circuit design, the graduate design of the remote control circuit portion. Receiver module self-locking, non-locking, interlocking three models, please describe in the remarks before ordering.
- There are four buttons on the remote control and respectively correspond to the four data bits to the receiving board output pin D0, D1, D2, and D3.
- Press the buttons to transmit signals, the corresponding data bit is output high.
- Product Name Wireless RF Remote Control Transmitter Receiver
- Chip SC2262
- Keys 4 Key Remote Control
- Channel Numbers 4CH
- Powered By 1 x DC 12V 23A Battery(Not Included Here)
- Operating Current 10mA
- Resonance Mode ASK
- Operating Frequency 315MHZ
- Transmitting Diatance
- Coding Type Rolling Code
- Remote Control Size 6 x 3.8 x 1.3cm/2.4″ x 1.5″ x 0.51″(L*W*T)
- Receiver Module Size
- Voltage: DC5V
- Chip: SC2272-M4
- Size:4 x 2.8 x 0.6cm/1.6″ x 1.1″ x 0.24″(L*W*T)
- Materials Plastic Electronic Parts
- Main Color Black Green
- Net Weight 38g
- Operating voltage: DC12V (27A / 12V battery a)
- Working Current: 10mA / 12V
- Radiation power: 10mw /12V
- Modulation: ASK (amplitude modulation)
- Transmission frequency: 315MHZ (SAW frequency stabilization)
- Transmission distance: 50-100M (no proof, the receiver sensitivity is negative 100dbm)
- Encoder Type: Fixed code
2. Decoding receiver board
- Working voltage DC5V
- Receiver sensitivity is -98db.
- Size: 41*22mm
- There are four buttons on the remote control, corresponding to the receiving board feet four data bits D0, D1, D2, D3. Press the button to transmit a signal, the corresponding data bit will output high.
|1||VT||Output status indication|
- 1 x Wireless module
- 1 x Remote Control