Descriptions: 4 Pole Metal Body Headphone Jack Plug Male 3.5mm 4 Pin Stereo Audio Headphone Jack Connector Earphone Plug
Now-a-days 3.5mm is the universal audio jack size to be found in Smartphones, PC and Laptops. Also, for hobbyists 3.5mm audio jack is a useful components for projects that plug into headphone jacks. There are different types of 3.5mm audio jack available with different application like TS, TRS, and TRRS, but the most common that we see in daily life is TRS and TRRS.
A TRRS type audio jack have four conductors and are most popular with smartphones and tablets. The sequence of TRRS type audio jack is Tip-Ring-Ring-Sleeve and it includes both stereo and microphone functionality. There are number of standards to be used while making these audio jacks such as OMTB and CTIA. This is the reason behind your smartphone doesn’t supports other brands of headphone. Below is the pinout of TRS type male audio jack.
- Male: 3.5mm 4-pole
- Material: Metal Body
- Plug Type: Straight plug
- Function: audio signal conversion
- This is a simple 3.5mm TRS stereo audio jack with a screw-on plastic shroud.
- These are great for projects that plug into headphone jacks. Stereo plugs can also be used for carrying serial common connections!
- The outer shell unscrews to reveal solder terminals on the inside of the plug.
- Solder on your wires and crimp the strain relief to make a finished, professional-looking cable.
- Application: Used in many branded companies headphones like Apple, Nokia, Samsung, Panasonic and etc.
- Tip: Left
- Ring: Right
- Ring: Ground
- Sleeve: Microphone
- 1 x 4 Pole Metal Body Headphone Jack Plug Male 3.5mm 4 Pin Stereo Audio Headphone Jack Connector Earphone Plug For Mobile Phone Computer Laptop Desktop PC MP3 Video