Description: IC Base 40 Pin PCB Mount IC Socket For 40 Pin Wide IC Base
These IC sockets are perfect to use with any 40 Pin dual in line packaged IC. These bases will give you the option to not solder the IC’s to the proto board or PCB’s directly. You can solder these bases to the PCB/ Protoboard directly, which will reduces the chances of damage caused to the IC due to excess heat on the pin while soldering and it gives you the flexibility to plug out and plug in the IC to the board n number of times.
- Dual Wipe
- Low Profile
- Stackable end-to-end and side-to-side
- Number of Pins: 40
- Row Spacing: 15.24 (0.60″)
- Pitch: 2.54mm (0.10″)
- Mounting Style: Through Hole
- Termination Method: Solder
- Frame Type: Open
- – 0.02 ohm max. (initial)
- – 0.03 ohm max. (after test)
- Insulation Resistance: 10,000M ohm
- Capacitance: 0.5pF max.
- Engaging Force: 340 grams max..
- 1 x IC Base 40 Pin PCB Mount IC Socket For 40 Pin Wide IC Base