Description: CD4019 IC CD 4019 DIP 16 Pin IC
The CD4019B is a complementary MOS quad AND-OR select gate. Low power and high noise margin over a wide voltage range is possible through implementation of N- and P-channel enhancement mode transistors. These complementary MOS (CMOS) transistors provide the
building blocks for the 4 “AND-OR select” gate configurations, each consisting of two 2-input AND gates driving a single 2-input OR gate. Selection is accomplished by control bits KA and KB. All inputs are protected against static discharge damage.
- Supply Voltage Range:-0.5V to +20V
- Input Voltage Range, All Inputs:-0.5V to VDD+0.5V
- DC Input Current, Any One Input:±10mA
- Power Dissipation Per package:500mW(For TA=-55°C to +100°C)
- 1 x CD4019 IC CD 4019 DIP 16 Pin IC