Description: METALLIZED 475K 250V
Polyester film capacitor, also called Mylar, voltage drop and X rated capacitor, uses thin polyester film as a dielectric. These capacitors are non-polarized and perfect to use with the AC circuit. It features in stability, low inductance, and low cost.
Applies to pulse circuits, widely used in a variety of electrical equipment, electrical and electronic filtering, blocking, bypass, coupling, and noise reduction and other occasions.
- Brand : Unknown
- Product Name : Metallized Polyester Film Capacitor;
- Capacitance : 4.7uf 475K 250V
- Rated Voltage : 250V;
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ +85°C
- Capacitance Tolerance : +/-5%
- Brand New and High Quality
- High stability and reliability;
- Dissipation Factor is normally low and stable against high frequency and change of temperature.
- Dissipation factor is small because the leads are directly welded to electrodes.
- High reliable because of its excellent Self-Healing performance.
- Small inherent temperature rise and small size
- Epoxy resin powder coating or Epoxy DIP coating
- Small size, light weight and low cost.
- Epoxy resin vacuum-dipped enhances the mechanical strength and humidity resistance
- Widely used in DC and pulsating circuits of radio, TV sets and various electronic equipment.
- Polyester film, inductive, epoxy resin coating;
- Small size, light weight and low cost;
- Recommended for high-frequency circuits like S-curve compensating circuit.
- Widely used in high frequency, DC, AC and pulse circuits.
- 1 x METALLIZED 475K 250V Metallized 4.7uf Capacitor Polypropylene 250V Capacitor Mylar 4700nF Polyester Film Capacitors 2 Pin Leads