Description: 4WD Smart Robot Car Chassis Kit
This bare bones robot chassis features 4 electric motors providing a true four-wheel drive capability. Easy to self-assemble it forms a tough platform for building your robot projects using Arduino or Raspberry Pi boards. Battery Holder not included
- Speed Encoder for Arduino
- Mechanical structure is simple, very easy to install .
- The car comes with tachometer encoder
- Uses four deceleration direct current machine curve to be nimble, the directive is good. Four actuation, horsepower fullness.
- The chassis big and steady very easy to expand
- The height between two chassis can be change by diffirent copper pillar
- 20 line Speed Encoder, more accurate than 6 or 10 one
Specification of Chassis:
- Size:25 x 15 cm
- carrying capacity: About 1Kg
- 2 layered acrylic chassis
- 4 Gear Motors.
- 4 Compatible wheels
Specification of Motor:
- Voltage: DC 6V
- Current: 120mA
- Reduction rate: 48:1
- RPM (With tire): 240
- Tire Diameter: 66mm
- Baseplate Thickness: 3mm
- Car Speed(M/minute): 48
- Motor Weight: 50g
- Motor Size: 70mmx22mmx18mm
- Noise: <65dB
- STEP 1: Insert the fastener into hte chassis after tearing off the yellow protection wrap of the chassis,the fastener and the code wheel
- STEP 2: Install the code wheel and fix the motor to the chassis .(Attention,the copper sheet of the leading wire of the motor should face outward,the same side of the wheel)
- STEP 3: Fix the motor to the chassis ,then insert and tighten the screws.
- STEP 4: Insert the screws and fix the battery container.
- STEP 5: Insert the spacer and tighten the 8 screws to fix the hammer caster .Hold tight and insert the motor(protection fastener) to the wheel .
- 2 x Smart car chassis(Acrylic)
- 4 x DC gear motor (strong magnet, testing by EMC)
- 4 x 20 line speed encoder
- 4 x wheel
- 8 x Fastener
- Some screw, nut and copper pillar
Note: Battery Holder not included