Description: Smart Robot Car Chassis Kit 4WD Multi-Functional 4WD Smart Robot Car Double Layer Acrylic Chassis Plate
4WD Smart Robot Car Chassis 4WD RC Car 4WD Car Chassis 4WD 2 Layer Smart Robot Car Acrylic Chassis Plate 26cm Kit Without Battery Holder For Arduinos Uno R3 Project
This bare bones robot chassis features 4 electric motors providing a true four-wheel drive capability. Easy to self-assemble it forms a tough platform for building your robot projects using Arduino or Raspberry Pi boards. Battery Holder not included
This is a Longer version of four wheel drive double-layer smart car chassis. It comes with the four pairs of Geared Motors and Wheels. All the products included in this car kit are quality products. The chassis used in this kit is transparent to create dynamic handling of the components mounted on your robotic vehicle. The kit has 2 chassis, 4 BO motor, 4 Wheel, Screws and battery case.
- Speed Encoder for Arduino
- Mechanical structure is simple, very easy to install .
- The car comes with tachometer encoder
- Uses four deceleration direct current machine curve to be nimble, the directive is good. Four actuation, horsepower fullness.
- The chassis big and steady very easy to expand
- Mechanical structure is simple, so it is easy to assemble.
- This car have 4pcs deceleration DC motor, it can corner well.
- The car comes with speed encoder, cooperate with our speed of photoelectric, can rapidly form a speed measuring
system. Can speed, range, form a closed loop system.
- Can use with other devices to realize function of tracing, obstacle avoidance, distance testing, speed testing, wireless remote control.
- Very handy and simple in assembling/disassembling.
- Strong components to withstand extreme terrain conditions.
- Transparent Car Acrylic Chassis.
- Attractive design.
- Double-layer structure, much of mounting holes, enough space
- Easy to install a variety of control panels, sensors
- Educational toys, Ideal for the DIY platform
Specification of Chassis:
- Size:25 x 15 cm
- carrying capacity: About 1Kg
- 2 layered acrylic chassis
- 4 Gear Motors.
- 4 Compatible wheels
Specification of Motor:
- Voltage: DC 6V
- Current: 120mA
- Reduction rate: 48:1
- RPM (With tire): 240
- Tire Diameter: 66mm
- Baseplate Thickness: 3mm
- Car Speed(M/minute): 48
- Motor Weight: 50g
- Motor Size: 70mmx22mmx18mm
- Noise: <65dB
- STEP 1: Insert the fastener into the chassis after tearing off the yellow protection wrap of the chassis, the fastener and the code wheel
- STEP 2: Install the code wheel and fix the motor to the chassis .(Attention, the copper sheet of the leading wire of the motor should face outward, the same side of the wheel)
- STEP 3: Fix the motor to the chassis ,then insert and tighten the screws.
- STEP 4: Insert the screws and fix the battery container.
- STEP 5: Insert the spacer and tighten the 8 screws to fix the hammer caster .Hold tight and insert the motor(protection fastener) to the wheel .
- 2 x Smart car chassis(Acrylic)
- 4 x DC gear motor (strong magnet, testing by EMC)
- 4 x 20 line speed encoder
- 4 x wheel
- 8 x Fastener
- Some screw, nut and copper pillar
Note: Battery Holder not included