Description: 4×4 Keypad Keyboard 4×4 Membrane Switch Matrix Keypad
This 16-button keypad provides a useful human interface component for microcontroller projects. Convenient adhesive backing provides a simple way to mount the keypad in a variety of applications.
This 16-button keypad provides a useful human interface component for microcontroller projects. It’s made of a thin, flexible membrane material with an adhesive backing so you can attach it to nearly anything. The keys are connected into a matrix, so you only need 8 microcontroller pins (4-columns and 4-rows) to scan through the pad. Check the tutorials tab for links to an Arduino library and example code.
- Ultra-thin design
- Adhesive backing
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Easy interface to any micro controller
- Maximum Rating: 24 VDC, 30 mA
- Interface: 8-pin access to 4×4 matrix
- Operating temperature: 32 to 122 °F (0 to 50°C)
- Keypad, 2.7 x 3.0 in (6.9 x 7.6 cm)
- Cable: 0.78 x 3.5 in (2.0 x 8.8 cm)
- Security systems
- Menu selection
- Data entry for embedded systems
- 1 x 4×4 Keypad Keyboard 4×4 Membrane Switch Matrix Keypad 16 Key Thin & Flexible With Cable Connector & Adhesive Back For Easy Surface Attachment For Arduino
There are no reviews yet.