Descriptions: Panel Mount 500K Ohm 1/2 Watt Single Gang Linear Taper Rotary Potentiometer Breadboard Friendly
3 Pin 500K Potentiometer Panel Mount 500K Ohm 1/2 Watt 3 Terminal Leads Single Gang Linear Taper Rotary Potentiometer 500K Ohm Adjustable Variable Resistor Volume Pot
An adjustable potentiometer can open up many interesting user interfaces. With this rotary potentiometer just turn the dial and the resistance changes. This potentiometer from Bourns has a ¼” metal knurled shaft diameter, solder lug terminals, no detents, and has a 500K linear taper.
Connect VCC to an outer pin, GND to the other, and the center pin will have a voltage that varies from 0 to VCC depending on the rotation of the pot. Hook the center pin to an ADC on a microcontroller and get a variable input from the user!
- B500K 500K ohm Single Linear Taper Rotary Potentiometers
- 500K Ohm, 1/2W Power, 3 Terminals, Single Linear (Type B), Suits Most Standard Knobs.
- Top adjustment type and knutled shaft for easy operate in daily use time.
- Main used to control electrical devices such as volume controls on audio equipment.
- Knurled shaft with split design for push-on knob.
- Material : Metal Electronic Parts
- 100,000 Cycle Life
- Rotational travel: 300 °
- Static Stop Strength: 90 oz-in
- Rotational Torque: 0.5 to 1.25 oz-in
- Tolerance: 20%
- Base diameter: 16.5mm(Approx.)
- Base depth: 8.5mm(Approx.)
- Shaft diameter: 6mm(Approx.)
- Shaft length: 16mm (Approx.)
- Weight : 13g
- 1 x Panel Mount 500K Ohm 1/2 Watt Single Gang Linear Taper Rotary Potentiometer Breadboard Friendly 500K Ohm Adjustable Variable Resistor Potentiometer Pot