Descriptions: 5V 1A Power Bank Charger Module
- Output Voltage:5V/1A
- Input Voltage:3.2V-4.2V
- Length: 7.1cm,
- Width: 1.8cm,. Height: 0.5cm
- Connection Method: The battery positive should connect B+ , The battery negative should connect GND
- Input Parameter: 5V/1A
- Input Interface: micro USB
- Output Interface: dual USB output: 5V/2A
- Conversion Rate:90% average
- When charging, battery level 0-25% one light is on,other lights off;
- 25%–50%,the second light flashes,the first light is continously on;
- 50%– 75%,the third light flashes,front two lights are continuously on;
- 75%—100%;the fourth light flashes,front three lights are continuously on.
- And four lights are on charging to 100%.
Mainboard Protection Function:
- Overcharge protection
- Overdischarge protection
- Overcurrent protection
- Module does not need battery protection board as it has inbuilt battery protection system.
- 1.Circuit board B- connects power negative,B+ connects positive. Don’t inversely connect,it will result in burning of board.Make sure there is insulation between power and circuit when install the battery
- 2. 2A output is not continuous current,it changes according to USB connecting load, automatic current output as per load
- 3. If battery is connected incorrectly, the reverse polarity will burn the circuit.So, make sure to check the battery polarity when connecting.
- When connecting the board for the first time, connect the battery and then connect the micro USB charger and charge the battery to full capacity before using.
- It is required to prime the IC, so that it starts and shuts down accurately
- 1 x 5V 1A Power Bank Charger Module