Description: 5v 2 Channel Relay Module
The relay module is an electrically operated switch that allows you to turn on or off a circuit using voltage and/or current much higher than a microcontroller could handle. There is no connection between the low voltage circuit operated by the microcontroller and the high power circuit. The relay protects each circuit from each other.
The each channel in the module has three connections named NC, COM, and NO. Depending on the input signal trigger mode, the jumper cap can be placed at high level effective mode which ‘closes’ the normally open (NO) switch at high level input and at low level effective mode which operates the same but at low level input.
- Imported high quality double sided compact PCB.
- Opto-Isolated inputs, means your digital electronics is safe and noise free.
- This relay module is 5V active low.
- It is an 2-channel relay interface board, which can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, PLC, etc.
- It is also able to control various appliances and other equipment with large current.
- Relay output maximum contact is AC250V 10A and DC30V 10A.
- Standard interface can be directly connected with microcontrollers.
- Red working status indicator lights are conducive to the safe use.
- Widely used for all MCU control, industrial sector, PLC control, smart home control.
- Working voltage: 5V
- Channel: 2 channel
- Item size: approx. 4.9 * 3.8 * 1.7cm / 1.93 * 1.5 * 0.67in
- Item weight: 29g
- Package weight: 32g
on the high level and low level-triggered mode, friends who do not understand, have a look:
- High-level trigger refers to the signal voltage between input and trigger, can be understood as a signal input with VCC cathode short-circuit triggered a way;
- Low-level trigger refers to the signal voltage between the input terminal and Earth OV trigger, can be understood as the signal input terminal and the GND negative electrode short circuit triggered away 1-channel relay module connection
Jumper Instruction = The relay can be turned on when we connect 5v to one end and the other to -5v / Gnd, while talking about the jumper, if we short the VCC and the middle pin, then our relay will act as high level-triggered relay means that when we will apply + 5V input on its input pin it will be turned on and when the jumper will be set to “middle and GND”, it will act as a low-level triggered relay, It means that relay will be triggered when we implement the 5V / GND on its input pin.
- 1 x 5V 2-Channel Relay Module Shield