Description: LED Traffic Light Display DC 5V Module Digital Signal Output Ordinary Red Yellow Green 3 Color
This module includes large 8mm Red, Yellow and Green LEDs arranged like a typical traffic light that are useful for experimenting with traffic signals, using them on a railroad model or as some type of good/caution/bad status indicators for a project.
The modules have current limiting resistors built-in, so they can be connected directly to the pins of an MCU. You can even plug it directly into the female header of most Arduino boards where you have 3 digital pins next to a ground, such as using the Uno pins 11, 12, 13 & Gnd. The LEDs are lit when a logic HIGH is applied to the pins.
- Size: 56 x 21 x 11mm
- Fixing hole: 3mm
- Pitch: 15mm
- Color: red yellow green
- LED: 8mm x 3
- Brightness: Normal brightness
- Voltage: 5V
- Input: Digital level
- Interface: common cathode, red, yellow and green separate control
- Platform: Arduino, Microcontroller
- Parameters : No. Parameter Value
- Color Red ,Yellow & Green
- LED 5mm
- Brightness Ordinary brightness
- Voltage 5V
- Input Digital signal output
- Interface Common cathode, red and yellow green control Individually
- Operating current Red 13mA;Yellow 13mA;Green 25mA
- It just support controller to control;
- Input High or Low level from controller to make LEDs ON or OFF.
- It can be controlled by PWM, too.
- G = Green LED, active HIGH
- Y = Yellow LED, active HIGH
- R = Red LED, active HIGH
- GND = Ground
- Analog traffic signal system
- Teaching demonstration
- Indication sign
- Light alarm system
- 1 x LED Traffic Light Display DC 5V Module Digital Signal Output Ordinary Red Yellow Green 3 Color