Description: 74145 SN74HC145N 74HC145 74LS145 DIP 16 Pin IC
The 74LS145, 1-of-10 Decoder/Driver, is designed to accept BCD inputs and provide appropriate outputs to drive 10-digit incandescent displays. All outputs remain off for all invalid binary input conditions. It is designed for use as indicator/relay drivers or as an open-collector logic circuit driver. Each of the high breakdown output transistors will sink up to 80 mA of current. Typical power dissipation is 35 mW. This device is fully compatible with all TTL families.
- Low Power Version of 54 / 74145
- Input Clamp Diodes Limit High Speed Termination Effects
- Supply Voltage:4.5-5.5V
- Operating Ambient Temperature Range:55-125°C
- Output Voltage — High:15V
- Output Current — Low:12mA
- 1 x 74145 SN74HC145N 74HC145 74LS145 DIP 16 Pin IC
There are no reviews yet.