Description: 74154 SN74HC154N 74HC154 74LS154 DIP 24 Pin IC
The 74HC154; 74HCT154 is a high-speed Si-gate CMOS device and is pin compatible with Low-power Schottky TTL (LSTTL).The 74HC154; 74HCT154 decoders accept four active HIGH binary address inputs and provide 16 mutually-exclusive active LOW outputs. The two-input enable gate can be used to strobe the decoder to eliminate the normal decoding ‘glitches’ on the outputs, or can be used for the expansion of the decoder.The enable gate has two ANDed inputs which must be LOW to enable the outputs.The 74HC154; 74HCT154 can be used as a 1-to-16 demultiplexer by using one of the enable inputs as the multiplexed data input.When the other enable input is LOW, the addressed output will follow the state of the applied data.
- 16-line demultiplexing capability
- Decodes 4 binary-coded inputs into one of 16 mutually exclusive outputs
- 2-input enable gate for strobing or expansion
- Output capability: standard
- ICCcategory: MSI
- 1 x 74154 SN74HC154N 74HC154 74LS154 DIP 24 Pin IC