Description: 7473 SN74HC73N 74HC73 74LS73 Flip Flop Dual In Line Package DIP 14 Pin IC
7473 SN74HC73N 74HC73 74LS73 IC Dual In Package DIP 14 Pin Leads IC Breadboard Friendly IC
The 74HC73 is a dual negative edge triggered JK flip-flop with individual J, K, clock (nCP) and reset (nR) inputs and complementary nQ and nQ outputs. The J and K inputs must be stable one set-up time prior to the HIGH-to-LOW clock transition for predictable operation. (nR) is asynchronous, when LOW it overrides the clock and data inputs, forcing the nQ output LOW and the nQ output HIGH. Schmitt-trigger action in the clock input makes the circuit highly tolerant to slower clock rise and fall times. Inputs include clamp diodes. This enables the use of current limiting resistors to interface inputs to voltages in excess of VCC.
- Maximum Supply voltage VCC: 7 V
- Maximum Input voltage VIN :7 V
- Maximum Power dissipation PT: 500 mW
- Storage temperature Tstg: –40 to +125 °C
- 1 x 7473 SN74HC73N 74HC73 74LS73 Flip Flop Dual In Line Package DIP 14 Pin IC