Descriptions: Relay Module DC 5V Eight Channel Isolated Relay Control Module With Screw Terminal
8CH 5V 8 Channel 5V Relay Module DC 5V Eight Channels Isolated Relay Control Module Switches With Screw Terminal For Arduino DC5V With Optocoupler Protection
It is an 8 Channel Isolated 5V 10A Relay Module optocoupler, which can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, PLC, etc. It is also able to control various appliances and other types of equipment with a large current. Relay output maximum contact is AC250V 10A and DC30V 10A.
One can connect a microcontroller with standard interface directly to it. Red working status indicator lights are conducive to the safe use. The 8 Channel Isolated 5V 10A Relay Module optocoupler has a wide range of applications such as all MCU control, industrial sector, PLC control, smart home control.
- Product Name : 8-Channel Relay Module;
- Output Channel : 8
- Power Supply : 5V;
- Load Voltage : AC 250V 10A,DC 30V 10A
- Total Size : 137mm x 56mm x 17mm
- Mounted Hole Size : 3mm
- Mounted Hole Center Distance : 132 x 50mm
- Material : Electric Part
- Weight : 122g;
- Power supply and relay instructions, lit, the disconnect is off;
- The input signal, signal, common Terminal and start conducting;
- Useful for appliance control;
- DC or AC signal, control, you can control the 220V AC load.
- One normally closed contact and one normally open contact
- Triode drive, increasing relay coil
- High impedance controller pin
- Pull-down circuit for the avoidance of malfunction
- Power supply indicator and Control indicator lamp
- The module is compliant with international safety standards, control and load areas isolation trenches.
Note: On the high level and low level-triggered mode, friends who do not understand, have a look
- High-level trigger refers to the signal voltage between input and trigger, can be understood as a signal input with VCC cathode short-circuit triggered away;
- Low-level trigger refers to the signal voltage between the input terminal and Earth OV trigger, can be understood as the signal input terminal and the GND negative electrode short circuit triggered away 1-channel relay module connection.
- 1 x Relay Module DC 5V Eight Channel Isolated Relay Control Module With Screw Terminal