Description : 801S Vibration Shock Sensor Module
This module changes its resistance level once vibration is detected. It can turn into a switch if the vibration is high. According from the datasheet, it is gold-plated and can withstand 60 million shocks. This module is connected in a voltage divider which can be measured thru its analog pin out.
- It’s a high sensitivity 801S Vibration Sensor module, which has two output signal pin. one digital pin(D0), When it detect some vibration up to certain threshold, it can output High or Low level. One analog pin(A0), it can real-time output voltage signal of the 801S vibration.
- Comparing with other vibration or shock sensor, this 801S type has following
- Micro-Shock detecting;
- Non direction limited;
- 60,000,000 times shock guarantee (special gold alloy plated);
- Low cost circuit can adjust Sensitivity.
This Vibration sensor is based on the Hi high precision vibration sensor 801S, it has 2 outputs, includes TTL and analog output, the sensitivity of TTL output can be adjusted by the on-board potentiometer, you can also read the analog output with any ADC to get the vibration condition.
- Size: 20mm* 32mm *11mm
- the main chip: LM393, 801S
- work voltage: DC 5V
- with the signal output instructions;
- with analog and TTL level signal output signal output;
- the output valid signal is high, the light goes out;
- sensitivity adjustable (fine tuning);
- vibration detection range, non-directional;
- with mounting holes, firmware installation flexible and convenient.
- A0 Analog signal output pin
- G Ground
- + Power(5V/3.3V)
- D0 Digital signal output pin
- can be used in anti-theft devices,
- electronic locks,
- mechanical equipment vibration detection,
- counting shooting range bull’s-eye detection of vibration testing.
- 1 x 801S Robot Vibration Sensor