Description: 9 Contact Female D-Sub Straight Connector
Well, the decision is yours. Anyway, what we mean is that the following compact multipole connectors can be used for serial data connection of various peripheral devices such as printers, monitors, S/P-DIF interfaces etc.
Both the solder panel plug and socket have machined, real gold-plated precision contacts of the highest quality. This ensures a reliable transmission quality with low contact impedances and outstanding longevity.
The housings are each fitted with long knurled screws and available in plastic versions, standard metal versions or with full professional full metal shell, this is absolutely solid, suitable for large cable diameters and provide 1 straight + 2 lateral outlets (optimal HF shielding, protection class 3). Other model versions are available on request.
The products marked with the SYSBOXX logo match our modular SYSBOXX (see Multicore Systems).
A practical accessory are the space-saving Sub-D gender changers in 9-pole and 15-pole HD format with D flange.
- Safeguard the function of electrical devices and systems in interactive relationship;
- Machined contacts to guarantee stability and smooth signals transmission;
- Compact and cost combination design ideal for non-consumer applications;
- Small MOQ(minimal order quantity) to help you reduce inventories and avoid market risks;
- Accept OEM & ODM order to meet your customized requirement;
- Shell Material: Steel/Zinc with Tin Plated
- Insert Material: Thermoplastic, UL 94V-0
- Contact Material: Copper Alloy with Gold/Nickel/Tin Plated
- Hardware(except Boardlocks): Steel with Tin Plated
- Boardlocks: Copper Alloy with Tin Plated
- 1 x 9 Contact Female D-Sub Straight Connector